Global Youth Rising is a project headed by the Peace Action Training and Research Institute of Romania (PATRIR) that brings together multiple partners, including (so far):
Are you also part of an organization that works for peace, social justice, environmental issues, activism, or just generally trying to create positive social change?
We are looking for partners to get involved with this exciting summer camp and global gathering. In particular, we are searching for trainers and participants who can represent their organizations and the work that they do. Sending trainers or participants will provide an opportunity to:
- share your organization’s work with other passionate youth working in the field of peace and activism;
- strengthen the knowledge, skills and capacities of your organization through our training sessions and workshops;
- create new relationships and networks with organizations from across the world;
- start work on collaborative projects with other organizations and movements;
- preparation and follow-up support for all participants to ensure that lessons and skills learned during the camp are implemented and continue to benefit your organization and wider community after the camp has taken place.
For organizations sending 5 or more people, we offer a 10% discount on course contributions. Additionally, if you are sending a trainer, please contact us to discuss further offers.
If you would like to be part of this growing movement and exciting summer event, please get in touch with our lead training co-ordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org